Client Commitment & Agreement
Welcome to “I AM" SOUND SLEEP & FIND THE RIGHT FUEL!
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and in your health in a way you may never have before.
You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for your health.
You’ll also see that the “I Am Sound Sleep” includes both VIDEO INSTRUCTION and PRIVATE, one-on-one coaching time with me, so you can accelerate your results and have my health, nutrition and lifestyle savvy on YOUR progress.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally, energetically, spiritually and physically.
This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new ways of thinking. PLUS, being willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone will help you make your transformation a reality that much faster.
In order for you to get the most out of your transformation, you agree to make the following commitments.
Your Commitment To The Course Includes:
- Attending all coaching calls on time and refraining from multi-tasking during calls
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
- Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits
- Honoring your investment in yourself by handling any situations that may take you away from your experience
- Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”
- Honoring our relationship by being direct, truthful, and open so we can go farther, faster
- Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program
My Commitment To You Includes:
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way
- Being in integrity and honest at all times
- Holding high standards for you and for myself (and handling any situation that crosses the line, helping you to resolve and move beyond anything you are putting up with that is not in alignment with your brilliance)
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
- Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up
- Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
- Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like
- Caring deeply about you and your success
What You’ll Receive In 'I Am' Sound Sleep:
- Unlimited access to your course and all its content for up to 90 days
- 5 Private, One-On-One Coaching Sessions With Me (including 1 follow up session)
- In these coaching calls, I’ll share curated information and customized coaching exercises that are designed to accelerate your results and help you achieve major breakthroughs in your life – FAST.
- Emergency Email Support Between Sessions
- Emergencies come up, right? That’s why you have access to support via email between sessions on business days Monday to Friday. Expect a personal response from me within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Customized Done-For-You Materials Such As Checklists, Recipes, Handouts And More
- This program doesn’t exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information that is relevant, practical and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in action.
- Access to the 14-Day Cleanse Manual and Find The Right Fuel Course
1 on 1 Sessions - 'I AM' SOUND SLEEP
- 1 on 1 Sessions are 45 minutes long, however please schedule 60 minutes in your calendar in case sessions go over
- The schedu 1 on 1 Sessions take place at weeks 1, 5, 9 & 12. You are responsible for scheduling these; I recommend scheduling your sessions as soon as possible
- To get the most out of your sessions, please arrive to all sessions on time
- Coaching sessions expire if all sessions have not been completed within 30 days after the completion date specified above, with exception of your follow up session. That will expire 60 days after the completion date specified
What You’ll Receive In "Find The Right Fuel!":
- The 14-Day Cleanse Manual
The program begins as soon as you purchase the course. The first week of video lessons will be released 14 days after signing up to allow for completion of your first 1 on 1 coaching session. You will have 180 days to access 'I AM' SOUND SLEEP OR FIND THE RIGHT FUEL and 150 days to complete your 1 on 1 coaching sessions.
- You receive 1 “emergency reschedule” in your Program, which means you can cancel a session within 24 hours and still reschedule the session
- Any other canceled sessions with less than 24 hours notice will be forfeited
Investment & Refunds:
- In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance
- This refund policy exists for your benefit as well, as coaching is a powerful process and at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something isn’t working
- Feeling uncomfortable is often a perfect sign that you are releasing obstacles and limiting beliefs
- My request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be addressed directly with me, so I can be the best coach and mentor to you that I can be, and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity
- Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met
You (sometimes referred to herein as “Client”) understand that the information received from me (sometimes referred to herein as “Coach”) in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with me and participate in the Program voluntarily.
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state in which the Coach resides without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts where the Coach resides, and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so, you acknowledge that: (1) you have received a copy of this letter agreement; (2) you have had an opportunity to discuss the contents with me and, if you desire, to have it reviewed by your attorney; and (3) you understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms hereof.
By checking this box, Client and Coach agree to the terms and conditions set forth in and have duly executed this Client Commitment & Agreement effective